Re: Super Bowl National Anthem

I'll offer this. I was in the car when the game started, listening to the
WW1 feed, and it sounded, to my ears, way too perfect to be live. There
was no feedback, no static, and otherwise crystal clear (and without any
sign of even a quiver). Dat ain't how people sound in an indoor stadium
with 60,000 screaming fans around them.

--Scott--