New York Post Sweepstakes to win a Panasonic Mini DV Digital Palmcorder* (valued at $550)

New York Post Logo

Dear Friend:

At one time you have interacted with a New York Post site - NYPOST.COM or PAGESIX.COM.

We would like to establish a greater relationship with you. We have many unique offerings that are only available to the select group of people who take part in receiving our daily newsletters or those who are just interested in being part of our mailing list. By signing up, we can update you first on special New York Post Interactive contests, sweepstakes, promotional offers and more.

All those who respond by February 22, 2002, 5:00pm ET will be entered into a sweepstakes to win a Panasonic MiniDV Digital Palmcorder* (valued at $550).

Please take this time to sign up for our FREE customized newsletter program, or just be a part of our FREE mailing list - and be entered to Win!

NYPOST.COM Newsletter or Mailing List:
Sign Me Up and Enter Me to Win!

PAGESIX.COM Newsletter or Mailing List:
Sign Me Up and Enter Me to Win!

If you cannot read one or more of the links above, please use one of the following instead:

NYPOST.COM Newsletter or Mailing List:
http://www.nypost.com/php/email_system/single_email/respond.php?site=n&page=1&email=boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org

PAGESIX.COM Newsletter or Mailing List:
http://www.nypost.com/php/email_system/single_email/respond.php?site=p&page=1&email=boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org

Thank you for your help and for choosing New York Post Interactive as your source for news and information.

Sincerely,

Jill Carvajal
General Manager, NYPOST.COM

* Official Rules

We apologize if you have received this email in error, as we attempt to update our database. This is a one-time mailing.

To delete your information from our database, please click here: