Re: High Standards

Contract or no contract....I would think part of the inherant
responsibilities is to represent the station/product in good light.

I think the 'morals claus' are probably a passe' issue...dating back to the
days of Mae West...but the fact that he is to go forth in the community and
represent the station as a good and healthy member of the community...at all
times.

One could say that this is done "off the clock"...but I'm sure the guy that
manufactures pacemakers...wouldn't be tolerated if an employee in his "own
time" he went out and trashed the products reliability, safety,
etc...verbally or on a website

Own time /  company time...I think most of us would agree you can't have a
conflict of interest...be engaged with two things that are at odds with each
other.  Wouldn't most say that this is part of one's inherant job
responsibilities.

Now comes the next question...  Is this guy THAT dumb?  Did he think
management would OK it if they knew?  Was he trying to keep it secret?  Was
he testing the line...ala Stern?  Did he think no one could actually prove
the pics were of him..since he only listed his frist name?

Wassup with him...anyone know?

Joe