Re: The 1590 Broadcaster/WSMN

Sean Smyth wrote:
>Can someone tell me about the history and evolution of these two outlets?
>I've always been curious -- was one created to support the other, or did one
>ever bring in more income than the other? Any insight would be interesting.

Given the almost complete absence of any advertising on 1590 at any time I
can remember, I'd hope that the paper was more lucrative.

I lived in Nashua in the early 70s & the paper was around at the time.  The
station was really fuddy & I never listened.  It was still annoying,
however as it caused hetrodyning when I tried to listen to WRKO.