Re: ratings

> Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 01:13:01 -0500
> From: "Aaron 'Bishop' Read" <aread@speakeasy.net>
> Subject: RE: ratings
>
> Charlie Kohlhase?  He's still at WMBR 88.1 I think.  But he's not doing
> much of anything for WBUR anymore.  He used to still engineer the
> overnights (his old shift), and maybe he's on the fill-in list, but I
> haven't heard him on the air there in quite a while.

Charlie is still regularly engineering the BBC overnights at WBUR, midnight
to 5 AM. You can't tell who's on unless you listen for our local 60 seconds
of fame one minute before the top and bottom of the hour beginning 0029
(except 0329, which has no BBC break).

I know (all too well) because I'm his alternate. Charlie normally does
Sunday through Wednesday nights, I do Thursday and Friday, but I'll also be
filling in for Charlie on Tuesday nights until early April. We often cover
for each other.

He still does his jazz show on WMBR Monday afternoons 4-6 PM.

Eli