RE: XM quality

Brian Vita wrote:

>I've actually wondered if they were going to deal with the 2nd subscription
>issue.  The Sony radio is a dockable unit that can be dash mounted (steal
>me) in your car or plugged into your home stereo.  I'm not sure how they
are
>addressing the antenna issue in the home.

When you get the kit for the Sony to use it at home it comes with this shark
fin type home antenna. And as structured currently the XM subscription is
*per radio*. In other words if you buy the Sony unit, you don't need to buy
a separate subscription to use that in your home.

I suppose they need some sort of mulitple/household subscription plan at
some point.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)