Going Out of My Head (was: Custom Versions of Songs (was Some WBUR history)

> Thank You, Bill.  it's now completely STUCK IN MY HEAD!  and yes, it's
> laugh-out-loud classic funny.  but it's STUCK! right down to
> the very funky
> piano riff as Mr.Williams sidles up to the mic.  somebody,
> quick!  quote
> some lyrics of First Class' "Beach Baby!"
>
> - -Chuck Igo

Pardon that mental intrusion, pal.  Your apparant agony resembles mine
last week when an "unfortunate" in line for  coffee was humming Morris
Albert, "Feelings."  That took some frantic dial surfing with the
windows down on the ride home.  Like a time-travel scene from "Seven
Days."

Bill O'Neill