RE: Custom Versions of Songs (was Some WBUR history)

Bill O quoted Paul H:

> I also remember the Pointer Sisters..
> "Im driving in my car....turn on the radio,(W)RKO....."
> -Paul Hopfgarten

and then offered:

>>C'maan, Robin Williams, in the stylings of Elmer Fudd was the preeminent
version of this song! ("Fi-wa.)  <g>  <<

Thank You, Bill.  it's now completely STUCK IN MY HEAD!  and yes, it's
laugh-out-loud classic funny.  but it's STUCK! right down to the very funky
piano riff as Mr.Williams sidles up to the mic.  somebody, quick!  quote
some lyrics of First Class' "Beach Baby!"

- -Chuck Igo