Re: XM quality

I've had XM in my car since about the 2nd week of December.  I've driven
with it from Vermont to South Carolina.  The sound quality is excellent.
The coverage is overall excellent with some strange drop outs.

The signal was wall to wall from Peabody to Raleigh only cutting out in some
of the highway canyons in major cities along I-95.  The entrance to the GWB
is one of these.  In Vermont I had signal problems in some of the narrower
mountain valleys.  I get fade some times in some cities at specific times of
day but nothing too obnoxious.  The only place that coverage is really bad
is Beverly (go figure).

I've been listening mostly to Watercolors (Smooth Jazz) and the XM Comedy
channel (which seems to be non-stop penis jokes).  I've also listened to XM
News (AP news feed), CNN Headline News, The Weather Channel and various
other channels that I've surfed to.  The playlists are fairly long and I'm
not getting the same song every 45 minutes.  Overall I'm quite happy.

The talk selections are kind of weak with B & C list talent.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626 USA
Sales (800)231-8849/Sales Fax (800)329-2775
Business Ofc +1-978-538-7575/Business Fax +1-978-538-7550