RE: Question about legal IDs

Does WCAP _really_ deliver 5 mV/m to Charlestown? I'm
more likely to believe that WCAP does this at night than
during the day. The day pattern sends a lot more energy
to the north than the night pattern does. Problem is, at
night, WCAP's interference-free-service contour is _a
lot_ higher than 5 mV/m; it's probably _a lot_ higher
than 25 mV/m--thanks to the huge signal from what used
to be WTRY. (For those who didn't read the original
message carefuly enough, when I say WCAP, I DO mean
WCAP, even though the message is seemingly about WLLH.)
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205