Re: Ch. 7's Armstrong sues over firing

Oh good.

While we're at it, why don't we " blow out" everyone who doesn't please us
esthetically.

On the radio front, why don't we start with Steve Leveille on WBZ
overnights.
He sounds like Johnny Carson's character " Snerdley".

Or do we make exception for those who have an obnoxious regional accent?

Can anyone out there think of someone they would like to see get thrown OFF
the air?