RE: boston-radio-interest-digest V5 #5

Wait a sec...

Are you saying Salem Public Acess CATV shut down to specifically keep from
having to air YOUR message? (At least the sentence structure would lead one
to believe that is what you're saying)

I find that difficult to believe, with all due respect.

Could you be so kind as to tell us what the message was?

(I ask this becuase my wife is Chair of the Public Access CATV board in
neighboring Derry and to the best of my knowledge, they'd never 'refused' to
air anything)

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH