Re: WODS jingles, songs-in-a-row

  Brian Vita wrote:
>The automation used to be famous for playing songs on top of each other.  I
>remember one Beatles/Rolling Stones night where one song started, 1/2 way
>through a second started, then a third.  The first song ended and another
>started.  This cycle kept up for about an hours.

Back in the early 80s I once heard WCAV in Brockton's automated country
format.  Apparently someone had put one reel on backwards and every third
song or so ran backwards.  Since the 25Hz tones were now at the beginning,
not the end of the song it did all sorts of strange things.  Apparently,
the board op on the AM didn't listen to the FM very often.