Re: your opinion on an ethical issue

I would have made the editorial choice not to show the kid's face, but I'm
not sure how important doing that is in this case.  In the area where the
kid is from, I'm sure he is well known and his identity is well known in the
community.

My question is: Why is this case getting so much publicity from the national
media?  I see no justification for live coverage of the trial on national
cable networks.  This case makes the Gary Condit coverage look like serious
journalism.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine