RE: WODS jingles, songs-in-a-row

Don't forget when WHUE finally got the WCOZ calls for 100.7 in Dec 1984, to
bring back the 'Playing it COZy' BM format that 94.5 used in the pre-AOR
days of the early 70's, only to flip 2 weeks later to the 'Cat' WKKT,
playing a Hot AC format for 8-9 months in 1985, then finally switching to
'Classic Hits' as WZLX.

-Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH