cable access(was Adam's quest...)

Bangor doesn't really have a cable access channel but
we do have a UHF station that runs a lot of cable
access type programming.  The one fairly good show on
their is, big surpise, done by a local jock.  He does
a tlak show...  But he only seems to feature local
broadcasters as his guests.  Maybe that's he point of
the show and I am missing it, tho.  Most of the guests
also seem to come from the company that he works
for...  He did, however, have a TV newsperson on a
week or so ago and has asked one of the jocks from one
of the stations I work for.  It seems to be a very
well put together show.