Re: WODS jingles, songs-in-a-row

Hopper wrote:
>>The Archies debut album was the first record I ever
won at WPTR, Albany. Boom Boom Branigan autographed it.
> 70's Bubblegum?  Bo Donaldson & the Heywoods? Paper
Lace?<<

...ah... you'll never forget your first.  "A Nod Is As
Good As A Wink To A Blind Horse" by Faces.  from The Big
68 WRKO.  forget who it was from though.  i didn't even
call him in the morning.
although i did manage to hit up Harry Nelson on WRKO for
3 lps in just over a week.  he asked me to give someone
else a chance.  shut off.  that's okay, though.  now,
whenever i'm sitting in his living room and he gives me
a hard time, i remind him of that.

70's BubbleGum: First Class.  Partridge Family.
Osmonds.  Scum Boys... no, wait, they were just ahead of
their time.

- -Chuck Igo