Re: WODS jingles, songs-in-a-row

Some of those top 10 singles of '87 could fit it on
classic rock or even oldies: the U2 songs, the
Starship one, the cover of "La Bamba" (from the movie
of the same name), and I'm sure a classic rocker would
play the Bon Jovi one (which got spoofed by local
band the Swinging Erudites as "Living on My Hair"):

"They say he's got hold on and aqua net too
Leopard skin pants and ballerina shoes
All the kids in the country know all his songs by
heart
Like it or not!
Oh, I'm a millionaire
Oh, livin' on my hair
Take my advice and make a record with Cher..."

...etc.!

Some other 80s tunes could fit in:
"She Works Hard for the Money"-- Donna Summer
"Walkin' on Sunshine"-- Katrina and the Waves
any of a number of songs by the Police, the Cars,
Billy Idol (try his cover of "Mony Mony"....