RE: WCSH signing off

<Larry Weil Wrote>

> I think we should be careful about answering this kind of question on a
> publicly accessible mailing list.  There could be people reading who have
> intentions other than photography.

Larry,

I sure hope you don't mean me in that statement. In case you weren't aware,
I run a tower related website and have done so for over a year now. It's the
same thing as if Scott Fybush asked the same question, and we all know Scott
isn't about to detonate the WGME tower... right?

Anyway all my tower research was done using two things, the FCC website (a
US GOVERMENT database), and the Delorme Topo map (Using US Geographical
Survey maps), also publicly accessible. Trust me, if any broadcast sites are
terrorist targets, anything Me, Scott Fybush, Garrett Wollman, Jim Hawkins,
or any other tower guy does using photography won't be providing any new
information they don't all ready know.

--Mike

*                              From WAAF to WZZO
*
*                           http://necrat.tripod.com
*
*                          TOWER & ANTENNA PHOTOGRAPHY
*