Re: WCSH signing off

> The tower with the "considerable height" out by Sebago Lake is probably
> the new WMTW-TV tower, recently constructed in Baldwin, ME

It's quite visible driving down Route 5 in Denmark and Hire and is
strobe-lit like the "new" WCSH tower (at least during daytime when I saw
it). From Route 5, it looks very close to where WCSH's tower is.

So, since the tower seems to be up, does anyone have insight into what
WMTW-TV's plans/schedule is for transitioning transmitter operations from Mt
Washington? The day they shut down from up there will certainly be a
historical one.