Re: what's on next?

Well Dave Faneuf could probably pass the word on, too...but for conveinence's sake I have forwarded your note to Mark at WBUR.  Last time I checked he was still in charge of WRNI's production and most of their day-to-day programming decisions.

Probably somebody forgot to re-program the AudioVault for that break.  Oops.  :-/

- Aaron