Arbitron Wants Me After All!

Today, I was contacted AGAIN by arbitron.  Now, there's
no mention of Methuen and I AM allowed to participate.
The fact that my son (who lives in Oregon) works in radio is
no longer an obstacle to my filling out a diary!  The caller
waxed eloquent about the shrink wrapped box it will arrive
in and the "CASH" compensation I will be receiving.  He did
caution me "not to quit my job and plan a trip around the world."
It will be more like enough cash for a cuppa joe and a beignet.
He also promised to call just after I should have received it -
Just To Be Sure!  He even told me that "for my convenience"
there's a box to check at the bottom of the page to indicate
that I didn't listen to radio at all - lest the tallyers think I forgot
to enter my daily info.

I'M PSYCHED!

Roger Kirk