Bud Sawyer coming back to radio

The Portland Press Herald today reported that J.J. Jeffrey has hired Bud
Sawyer to host a morning nostalgia music show on WLOB AM & FM.  Sawyer
started on December 3rd.  WLOB remains a talk station the rest of the day.

I'm glad to see Bid is back on the radio.  A very good decision by Mr.
Jeffrey, though I still think he would be smart to make WLOB nostalgia 24/7.

I seem to remember being told that Bud was at WLOB for a short time in the
70's between his long stints at WGAN and WPOR.  Anyone remember the details?

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine