Re: Stooges/Circus Maximus...and FTPee-ing....

On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, A. Joseph Ross wrote:

> On 17 Dec 2001 at 14:37, Joseph Pappalardo wrote:
>
> > Again, if someone wants to tape LTAR ("Let's talk about radio")  from WJIB
> > on an MP3 file...I will gladly make it available on my server.
>
> I think you would need Bob's permission to do that, otherwise you would
> be in violation of his copyright.

If you ask me, even if it is made available a week after it is aired then
it would be a very valuable program for those of us not within it's
listening area to pick up.

Bob, I for one would love it if you allowed it to be made available on the
web.

Jeremy