RE: UPS vs. NStar

Aaron asked:
>> Wait, do you mean all he plugged in was the external
hard drive and the
> monitor?  What about the central unit itself?
>
> Did he test the UPS after installation?  <<

yes to all.  the UPS unit was plugged into a separate,
dedicated outlet he'd had installed.  the only things
plugged into the UPS was the hard drive/monitor.  so we
had a separate electrical conduit providing consistent
power to only the UPS, which in turn was servicing the
hard drive/monitor.  and yes, it was tested.
   the unit simply did not perform as advertised.

hope that answers the questions.

- -Chuck Igo