Re: UPS

On 16 Dec 2001 at 11:34, Sven Franklyn Weil wrote:

> Joseph, you should try plugging the heater or the printer into another
> socket on a different fuse. Unless all the wall sockets in your office are
> on one fuse, which is often the case in some very old
> apartments/houses....speaking from personal experience.

All of the outlets in my office are on the same circuit-breaker.  Not
only that, but one of the outlets in the office next door seems to be on
the same breaker, too.  Everytime my breaker goes, her computer goes
down, too.  She may be able to plug her computer into another circuit,
but I can't.  My solution is to shut off the space heater before
printing.  And if I forget, the UPS keeps the computer going.