RE: "The Lost 45s with Barry Scott" moves to Oldies 103.3!

Steve writes:
> Not all of us in that age group are big fans of 50s music.
> I'm only a year
> younger than you & I have very little interest in anything from before
> '62/'63 or so.  Phil Spector's stuff is about the earliest I
> can handle
> much of.

I seems like the terms "fifties" "sixties" "seventies" all transcended
the decades for which they were named.  Even "eighties" began to get a
'sound' in the late 70s.  What will be sound of the zeros?  Fitting that
this decade si nombre also lacks an true musical identity.  Perhaps it
will begin as the era of the war song parody?

Bill O'Neill