Re: boston-radio-interest-digest V4 #533

In a message dated Fri, 14 Dec 2001  1:41:57 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Eli Polonsky" <elipolo@earthlink.net> writes:

> Actually, next week will be my annual Christmas theme show. There is actually some cool holiday stuff in that "hippie" era genre if you dig around, without resorting to the usual sappy commerical stuff.
>
> Eli

I just heard a song on the radio that I've never heard before - probably on 98.5 or 92.5 (I would be terrible w/ a ratings diary - no idea what station I punch up) It was a woman (I think) singing a parody of the 12 days of xmas and getting drunker and drunker until she begins messing up all the words. I think it was also in front of a live audience. Does anyone know what that might be?
phyllis