Re: "The Lost 45s with Barry Scott" moves to Oldies 103.3!

On 12 Dec 2001 at 15:34, Eli Polonsky wrote:

> Why not have Barry on 6 - 10 PM, and keep Walter where he is? There should
> be plenty of room on Sunday nights for two excellent four-hour specialty
> shows, Barry covering mid-60's through 70's (or 80's?) and Walter covering
> 50's through early 60's.

I agree.  I like listening to Little Walter's 50s and early 60s music.  I
tried listening to Barry once or twice on WROR, and I didn't like it
because he was playing later music.  I don't want to have to wait till
11:00 to listen to Little Walter.