Re: "The Lost 45s with Barry Scott" moves to Oldies 103.3!

Congratulations to Barry, who does a great job. Though I can't claim to like
all the music, his show is very well researched and produced, and it's good
that someone is keeping those songs alive.

However, I'll be bummed if Little Walter is losing an hour, or is cancelled
(again). I've been a fan of his for over 30 years.

Why not have Barry on 6 - 10 PM, and keep Walter where he is? There should
be plenty of room on Sunday nights for two excellent four-hour specialty
shows, Barry covering mid-60's through 70's (or 80's?) and Walter covering
50's through early 60's.

Eli