Re: "The Lost 45s with Barry Scott" moves to Oldies 103.3!

 Dave Faneuf wrote:

>It is my understanding from several sources that Walter is gone from
>WODS.

If, as several members of this list say WODS is trending more into 70s
music, Walter is becoming less and less of a fit (though no one can say he
really fit at WBCN in the early 70s when they were still a hippie station).

I know the idea has been tried before, and met with lukewarm response, but
maybe the time has come for an oldies station that emphasized pre-British
Invasion rock.  The key is coming up with a large enough playlist without
being too obscure or MOR.  Might even be something that would work on AM.