Re: "The Lost 45s with Barry Scott" moves to Oldies 103.3!

  Dave Faneuf wrote:

> It is my understanding from several sources that Walter is gone from
> WODS.

   If this is true, then I wouldn't be surprised to see WODS drop what
pre-Beatles era tunes  they are still playing from the regular rotation.
They'll only pop up on the request shows (daily Blue Plate Special @ 12
Noon, and Saturday Night Request Party), and even then, infrequently IMHO.

   And  it's a sure bet that Walter won't end up on a major Boston signal.
Just prior to his WODS gig, I recall he was buying time on 890 Dedham signal
on Sunday nights, but IIRC that didn't last too long.

Mark Watson