Re: more on Eddie Andleman/ Herald article

Very interesting. I grew up in the next town over from Parsippany, and I'm
trying to think real hard about where a new tower array could possibly be
built.

There's already one station in Parsippany, WXMC, which has one of the most
convoluted patterns I've ever seen. The towers are in a swamp (and the
studio on a patch of dry land just next to the swamp) barely off
Interstate 80. Less than a mile away, you can bearly hear it - but 20
miles away, in Dover, it comes in clear as a bell.

I believe they're all Spanish at the moment, but I could be wrong.

And, if I remember correctly, Parsippany residents recently got into a
major fight with one of the cell phone companies who wanted to put up a
new tower in the area.

Just out of curiosity - where was the old site the station lost in 1998? I
don't remember hearing about it then.

--Scott--