Re: WODS Observations

> No, SFR was not meant to be temporary considereing that WODS still had
9
> years left on it's lease on Winter Street when Westinghouse
> (pre-Infinity) decided it would be fun to have everyone under the same
> roof.  It's my understanding they took a real bath on the price per
> square foot they got for sub-leasing Winter Street, in addition they
had
> to return Winter Street to the condition it was in before WODS moved
in,
> so the move to SFR was not necessary and was very expensive.

So, after reading about this, the consolidation and the layoffs at
Oldies
103.3, I can only conclude that mucho money may be freely wasted,
mis-managed and frittered away on real estate, equipment and needless
moving and renovation expenses, but God forbid one extra dime should
find its way into the pocket of an employee.

Am I being way too cynical?  Sarah will, no doubt, accuse me of having
WAY TOO MUCH time on my hands.

Roger Kirk