Re: stations still using carts

  Roger Kirk wrote:

> Given that WIRY still plays most of their music from
> scratchy vinyl, I'll bet cart machines are still high there.
> Mark Watson - can you confirm?

  I haven't been physically inside the WIRY studios since my one and only
foray into their building one Sunday morning in July 1996, but I would guess
they still have carts in use. I know they still use vinyl, in fact,
listening on line one recent morning actually heard the record get stuck. A
rare recording too, probably not available on CD: "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"
by the Tokens. <g>

Mark Watson