"The Lost 45s with Barry Scott" moves to Oldies 103.3!

"The Lost 45s with Barry Scott" moves to Oldies 103.3, WODS/Boston THIS SUNDAY, December 16th, from 7 to 11PM! Boston's Sunday Night tradition continues on a new frequency with an extra hour added!

Our special guests for the first show on Oldies 103.3 will be Susan Dey (of The Partridge Family), Al Green, KC of the Sunshine Band and Helen Reddy! We also have a 3-fer of tunes from ABBA and our Class Reunion Year focus is on 1975!

Plus TV clips, movie moments, vintage commercials, TV show themes, news headlines and more surprises!!

Don't miss "The Lost 45s" with Barry Scott at the new home: Oldies 103.3, WODS, this Sunday, December 16th, from 7 to 11pm!

--
Barry Scott
Music Director -- http://www.RadioAMP.com

RadioAMP