From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Michael
P Fitzpatrick Jr.
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 10:29 PM
To: dan.strassberg@att.net
Cc: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: RE: WHOM/WPKQ STL Question

<Dan Strassberg Wrote>

> WHOM has the largest coverage area of any FM in the US.
> The runner-up is the Pacifica station in LA (KPFA?
> KPFK?)

I was always under the impression WEZF 92.9 in Burlington was #2. I know you
can WEZF in Pittsfield albeit with a lot of static, and clearer in North
Adams. As far as WHOM reception, when WMAS-FM in Springfield is at reduced
power (less than the current 45db in my apartment), WHOM comes in fairly
well out here in Western Mass.

--Mike

* REMEMBERING THE MISSING NEW YORK CITY ENGINEERS     *
*       http://necrat.tripod.com/NYCTV.html           *
*          Tower Sites & Engineering!                 *
*           http://necrat.tripod.com                  *