Re: WODS Observations

On Sun, 09 Dec 2001 22:42:30 +0000 Chuckigo@att.net writes:
> Dave noted:
> >>my guess is no since wods will be moving out of
> soldiers field road in a few weeks<<
>
> Dave,
>
>    why is 'ODS moving out of SFR?  or are they moving
> next door?  and is that part of a radio consolodation
> thing?

Guess they like to spend money : -))).....actually it is part of the
consolidation thing, it is my understanding that wods and wbmx are moving
into the building once occupied by TV38 and the move should happen
shortly after the first of the year.  speculation is that all the fm's
owned by infinity/cbs/westinghouse/ars et al will end up there.
df