Re: Smooth Jazz-NAC

It does serve as non-offensive background music, but
there is a LARGE audience out there for smooth jazz...
 Not to offend anyone who likes smooth jazz but one of
the most horrifying experineces in my short 22 years
was having to listen to a smooth jazz station that was
hold music for a Lucas Arts tech support center.

> I would be interested to know if jibguy agrees with
> the statement above.  It
> does seem that Smooth Jazz fills the same niche as
> beautiful music:
> non-offensive, background music.  On the other hand,
> the statement still
> doesn't ring true to me.  I thought traditional
> Beautiful Music was aimed at
> an older audience, while Smooth Jazz is seeking a
> younger, hipper, urban
> audience.

=====
Cooper Fox