Re: "Feep"

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001 10:58:01 -0500 "Bill O'Neill" <billo@shoreham.net>
writes:
 ...   I also recall that LOW-tech sliding
> door that he'd enter to his space-ship studio that was obvioiusly
> forced air-driven that was a few balls short of a bearing, akin to a
> drunk busting out of a box.
>
> Bill O'Neill, IBBY

I never thought that door was air driven,,,,you heard a "whoosh" when it
opened and closed but it sounded to me more like SFX and that some stage
hand was sliding the door,  I remember when it screwed up Major Mudd
would go back to the door and wave his arm up and down a few times to get
it to open and close.

df  IBBY