12/3/01 Playlist for Blue Monday WICN Radio 90.5 Worcester ( Norm Rosen)

Blue Monday is heard every week from 8:00PM-11:00PM Eastern Time on:
WICN 90.5 FM
6 Chatham Street
Worcester, Ma.
01609
508-752-0700 Ext. 34
http://www.wicn.org
http://www.goodheartmedia.com/bluemonday/

> Artist Name     Song Title      Album Title     Label
8:00PM

Alvin Youngblood Hart/Paul Oscher       Little Drummer Boy      Blue
XMAS       Evidence
> B.B. King       Backdoor Santa  A Christmas Celebration of Hope MCA
> Pancho Sanchez  Next Exit       Latin Spirits   Concord
> Etta James      Good morning heartache  Heart of a woman        Private
> Toni Lynn Washington    Ain’t that lovin you    Blues@ midnight Tone-Cool
> Janiva Magness  I don’t know    Blues ain’t pretty      Blues Leaf
> Michelle Willson        Water Water     Wake up Call    Bullseye
> Flord Miles     Another Man Will        Another Man Will        Rockhouse
> Rufus Thomas    I came home this morning        Blues Thang!    Sequel
> Wallace Brothers        My Baby’s gone  Deep Soul vol. 1(from Chicago to Shreveport)    Fuel 2000
> Son Seals       Now that I’m down       Great Chicago Blues     St. Clair
> Paul Delay      What’s coming next      Delay does Chicago      Evidence
> Kate Meehan     Cut you loose   As long as I’ve sung the blues  KM
> Koko Taylor     I love a lover like you Southside lady  Evidence
9:00PM ( Local Music Feature until 9:30)