Re: Joe Cortez adds WODS to his job list

Not that I want to prolong this thread, but in the interest of helping out
Brian (I think it was), you're not dreaming: I believe you're thinking of
Feep from Fantasmic Features. If I remember my Boston TV lore correctly, the
man behind Feep was also Major Mudd. (For the record, since I'm not old
enough to have watched, I have no freakin' idea why I know this.)

And just because I like pickin' on Cooper, it's HR Pufnstuf, a dragon who
spoke with a distinct twang and who, if you ask me, kinda looked like Mayor
McCheese in drag. You're right: What the hell were Sid and Marty Krofft
smoking?!!

And hey, Cooper? Pufnstuf is from about the same TV era as "Race Bannon."
<g>

-J.