Re: Boston Phoenix Article About WBUR

On Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:25:22 -0500 Aaron Read <aread@speakeasy.net>
writes:
 produced
> the
> most asinine Dilbert-esque load of horseshit any of us had ever
> seen.  Well, that last part wasn't a rumor, at least...because they
> made a
> poster-sized printout of it, framed it, and hung it up in the
> cafeteria.   (Dave F could probably tell us if it's still there or
> not)

      Yep it's still there

> BTW Dave, was that Maryanne Nichols I heard on WBUR the other day?
> If you
> see her tell her I said "hi"...haven't talked to her in ages...

      Maryanne is only on the air these days during the fundraising, she
works in marketing fulltime and
      apparently there is an issue with HR about compensation if she
pulls an airshift.  I know my boss says
      he took major grief for pulling her in to do a Sunday morning when
Dolores Handy called in sick.   I don't
      see her often but when I do I'll pass along your best.

df