Re: Tech Issues

> Really.

I started this.

The WBPS call letters of course are at least 7 years old, and were meant for a
station that was at the time, sports talk, even after they dropped the WBMA
calls

My statement was meant to imply that WBPS is perfect for a tech format, and no
further change at least in my humble opinion would be necessary,
Unless the owners decide to apply for WDSL, or WBND ( Broadband) :)