C-NET Radio Already on WBPS-AM 890

Some of you may already know this, but C-NET programming has already
begun on WBPS-AM 890.  I picked it up yesterday (12/01)in the afternoon
and since I would be driving in the Boston area, I checked it again last
night.  Maybe it should be called the "David Lawrence Channel".  There
were promos for David Lawrence's appearances on weekday mornings and
last night they aired "On-Line Tonight" his entertaining techie show
also on a network of 50KW blowtorches like WGN and WBT.  BTW,
WBPS is giving station IDs as WBPS...Boston, no mention of Dedham, its
putative COL.

Laurence Glavin