From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Brian
Anastasi
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2001 9:19 AM
To: A. Joseph Ross; Patriotsrule417@prodigy.net
Cc: Boston-Radio-Interest
Subject: Re: Good Hub FM Raception

----- Original Message -----
From: "A. Joseph Ross" <lawyer@attorneyross.com>
To: "Brian Anastasi" <anastasi@javanet.com>; <Patriotsrule417@prodigy.net>
Cc: "Boston-Radio-Interest" <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2001 12:10 AM

> On 30 Nov 2001 at 15:26, Patriotsrule417@prodigy.net wrote:
>
> > Alright. I was listening to a station on 1040 AM last night, I wonder if
> > it was WHO,

Well, actually I tried once again to pick up WHO this morning (Saturday) at
6:15, but instead got a station playing what sounded like French country
music.

But the thing I'm REALLY excited about my dxing this morning was getting
KCJJ out of Iowa City!  I was using the GE Superadio II, and all the way
down to the end and there it was!  I looked it up on Radio-Locator, and it's
at 1630, operating on a CP with 10,000 watts daytime only.  It was coming in
like a local with no fade-out.  You'd swear it was one of the midwest 50,000
watt powerhouses!