RE: XM Satellite Radio

Steve Low wrote:

>Sounds pretty good to me. Every try using a cell phone in Lincoln? Most
>dropouts run 5-10 minutes or so--depending on the traffic!

I don't recall trying to use a cell phone in Lincoln. I'm sure that in
Lincoln the NIMBY syndrome rules regarding cellular/pcs towers.

To be sure, XM reception does drop out in the obvious places, such as in the
Sumner Tunnel, and the in Prudential Center parking garage. But other than
that there was just that one brief glitch I mentioned in Lincoln.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)