From: Brian Anastasi [mailto:anastasi@javanet.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 2:10 PM
To: A. Joseph Ross; hopfgapr@sprynet.com; Patriotsrule417@prodigy.net;
Boston-Radio-Interest
Subject: Re: Good Hub FM Raception

And good reception seems to work in reverse as well.  When I visited my
parents at their home in Beverly about three years ago, I was able to get
WFCR (88.5 FM) in Amherst on my car radio in the driveway, and WTIC (96.5
FM) in Hartford on a GE Superadio II in the house.
When I was much younger and lived in Beverly, back in perhaps the mid to
late 1960s, I used to listen all night long to a national call-in show
hosted by a guy named Herb Jebco (sp?) on KSL (1160 AM?) out of Salt Lake
City.  And I used to be able to get WHO (1040 AM) out of Des Moines, which
really surprised me, considering I was only 21 miles north of Boston where
WBZ was.