Calling All Sports Is Changing Stations

  I saw in today's (11/27) Boston Herald that "Calling All Sports", which
has been on WBZ Radio since the 60's (when Guy Manella (sp?) was the
original host) will be moving to WTKK (96.9) on Sundays from 4 to 7 PM. Norm
Resha will continue as host. Article did not say when this move will take
place. I know WBZ has 'Sports Saturday" also hosted by Resha, wonder if that
show's going to 96.9 or off the air. Not indicated in article what will
replace Calling All Sports, but I will guess it will be more news till 7PM.

Mark Watson