Re: More changes at WMTW

Dan, maybe if we get a more moderate hosts, we will get more intelligent
listeners.  The ditoheads have had their say for the last 10 years, now it
is time for those in the center to maybe have some voice on the air.  I
don't see thses two as liberals or conservatives, but as hosts to the
publice airwaves and moderators of the conversations.  Maybe Nemitz will
bring moderation into talk radio, unlike most of the hosts on talk radio in
Maine and Mass.

/terry